If you’re looking for the BEST fat burning supplements in the market you’ve come to the right place.
With 100’s of fat burners in the market it can be difficult to choose which one is effective and worth your time, money, and efforts.
We’ve carefully reviewed 5 fat burning supplements which have made the list for best value, quality of ingredients, and price in 2018.
3QUADRA LEAN – RSP
First on our list goes to Quadra Lean by RSP. If you’ve been following my posts and my diet, you’ll know that I currently use L-Carnitine & CLA from RSP. The beauty of Quadra Lean is that it combines these 2 ingredients along with several other essential fat burning elements. If you’re looking for a stimulant free / no caffeine fat burner, then this is definitely an option for you.
Main Fat Burning Ingredients:
- Green Tea Extract: Provides excellent appetite control, a boost in metabolism, and clean energy throughout the day.
- CLA: A naturally occurring fatty acid found in meat and dairy products. It is also a popular dietary supplement that is sold with claims of helping people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 diabetes — the type of diabetes that is often associated with obesity.
- L-Carnitine: Plays an essential role in the transportation of fats to the mitochondria, where they’re converted to energy.
- Paradoxine: Transforms your white fat cells into brown fat cells, increasing energy expenditure and boosting weight loss. An added benefit to brown fat is that it can use blood sugar (glucose) and fats, leading to improved lipid levels and glucose metabolism, independent of weight loss! White Fat is your body’s energy storage cells. Whatever extra calories aren’t immediately needed by the body are stored as “white” fat and are used when food intake is reduced.  White fat cells are large, round cells comprised of one big lipid droplet with a thin rim containing the nucleus and cytoplasm. Brown Fat, on the other hand, is the fat used for diet and cold-induced thermogenesis, maintaining your body’s normal temperature when exposed to cold.  The technical term for this is “non-shivering thermogenesis.” Brown fat cells aren’t only different in function than white fat cells, they’re structure is also different. Brown fat cells are comprised of smaller diameter cells, containing several smaller fat droplets compared to the one massive droplet that’s found in white fat.
- Chromium: No huge effect in regards to weight loss.
Amazon Rating 4/5 Stars 447 Reviews
2TRANS4ORM THERMOGENIC ENERGIZER – Evlution Nutrition
Trans4orm has established itself as a solid supplement company by providing only high quality ingredients. Their mission statement is as follows “Our mission is to be your most trusted nutrition partner to achieve your fitness goals. We’re built on a passion for nutrition, health and sport, and committed to constantly evolving our products to ensure they are the most innovative, highest quality and effective nutritional supplements available”.
Main Fat Burning Ingredients
- Green Tea Coffee bean: contains compounds called catechins, including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the main catechin responsible for green tea’s thermogenic effects.
- L- Tyrosine: Key Amino Acid that helps support metabolism, mood and support energy levels. An important ingredient to help overcome fatigue during dieting
- Coleus Extract: Supplies forskolin and is most effective when mixed with caffeine.
- Alpha-GPC: Supports mental activity and focus during training as well as provides a choline source to the brain for acetylcholine production.
- Yohimbe Extract: Supports weight management in a fasted state.
- Bioperine: Increases the bioavailability of additional supplements.
- Huperzia Serrata: Supports mental focus and concentration during training.
- B Vitamin Complex: Combination of Vitamin B3, B6, B12 and Folic Acid to support cellular energy production and support metabolism levels.
Amazon.com Rating: 4.5 / 5 Stars 1800+ Reviews
1VINTAGE BURN – Old School Labs
With over 6 thousand reviews on Amazon, Vintage Burn by Old School Labs has definitely made a statement. Their mission statement claims that this is “The only muscle preserving fat burner” in the market. Do I believe this is true? It’s a hit or miss. The best way to preserve muscle is to have higher protein consumption in your diet while maintaining a calorie deficit. So in theory, their mission statement is not 100% accurate. However what I like about this fat burner is that it’s packed with 9 quality ingredients that are clinically proven to torch unwanted fat.
Main Fat Burning Ingredients
- Green Coffee Bean: Curbs body fat absorption
- Garcinia Cambogia: Stops formation of new fat cells
- Rasberry Ketones: More energy and appetite control
- Green Tea Leaf: Faster resting Metabolic Rate
- Olive Leaf Extract: Reduces the amount and concentration of fat around the abdominal area and it may also help in reducing harmful fat deposits in other areas of the body too.
- Caffeine: Can boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning, but after a while people become tolerant to the effects and it stops working.
- Bacopa Leaf Extract: Improves memory, anxiety, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), allergic conditions, irritable bowel syndrome, and as a general tonic to fight stress. Less stress is correlated with retaining less fat.
- Chrysin: Chrysin limits fat molecule damage (lipid per oxidation), and thus prevents cellular membrane damage, protein damage, and the imbalance of cellular functions, an example being mitochondria’s release of calcium.
- Forshkohlii Root Extract: Helps you lose weight by decreasing appetite and making your body more efficient at breaking down fats and lipids.
Amazon Rating 4.5 / 5 Stars 6700+ Reviews